Friday, August 31, 2007

Hell of a blow

Well, it figures that something like this would happen...
Nathan was 'let go' from his job this morning...not fired, but they 'No longer need him' according to the owner. He got a wild hair up his wazoo and decided he needed to cut back and 'let go' 10 or so people, and unfortunately, Nathan is apparently expendable.

So now we are up sh*% creek without a paddle. We are already tight on money and now we will have even less money coming in until he or I can do something else, which it will likely fall on me since my schedule is less sporadic than his.

Wish us luck and keep your fingers crossed, we're sure going to need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Holly I am so sorry about this, Praying for you both, Hugs Lisa

Ryann said...

I am so sorry. Maybe that means something better is on the horizon?