Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ummm...ok, cause that makes sense...

Yesterday the head chef walked out of the restaurant. His wife (who was the manager) had quit about a week ago, and he gave his 2 weeks last Friday but yesterday he got into a fight with one of the investors and he grabbed his recipie book and walked out.

This ought to be interesting. I am predicting that the restaurant will not be open in another month. It always frustrates me when 'upper management' (in this case the investors) think they know what's best when in reality they know jack squat. I fear for the quality of food - that was one thing we always had going for us - but now that the chef and his recipies are gone, I don't know...

So I think I'm going to quit today. I am tired of working two jobs anyway, and I just don't want to work for an organization like that.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

So did you quit?
Cindy

Holly said...

I called one of the managers to see if she was in so I could go and talk to her...(quit)... and she told me "You can't quit, think about it and talk to me Saturday"