Sunday, December 07, 2008

4 Things

Bethany tagged me...so here we go. 

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
~ Finishing my Senior Year of High School
~ Planning where I was going to go to college
~ Dating Mark
~ Being a band geek

4 Things on my list to do today
~ Finish burning the band DVDs
~ Get some sleep
~ Laundry
~ De-stress

4 Things I love about my husband
~ He lets me pick the restaurant
~ He does the dishes
~ He loves me for who I am
~ He's excited about adoption too

4 Jobs I've had
~ Nanny
~ Smoothie Maker
~ Cherry Picker
~ Waitress

4 Movies I have seen more than once
~ My Fellow Americans 
~ Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
~ Legally Blonde (I & II)
~ So I Married An Axe Murderer

4 Places I've lived
~ Pleasant View, Utah
~ Virginia Beach, Virginia
~ Newport, Rhode Island
~ Logan, Utah

4 Places I want to visit
~ Europe
~ Africa
~Prince Edward Island/Halifax/New Foundland
~ Malaysia

4 TV shows I watch
~ Grey's Anatomy
~ Desperate Housewives
~ Lost
~ Seinfeld

4 Things you may not know about me
~ I snore.  Bad.
~ I drink the juice out of pickle jars
~ I have never broken a bone
~ I hate wearing socks

If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged. 

1 comment:

me and him said...

so did you watch desperate housewives last night? it's gettin' pretty good! i liked learnin' more 'bout ya!