Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nuptuals of the Baby Brother Part 3: The Wedding

The wedding was beautiful even though it rained and rained and rained. The weather let up a bit for the start of the ceremony, but started to drip a little just a few minutes in so it was cut short. It was probably better because the ceremony officiator was getting a little too religious for my VERY non-religious brother. The reception was beautiful, it was great to see a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen since my last brother got married.

Their cake was beautiful. The same lady who did our cake did this one. Ours was fantastic and so was this one. All the layers were different flavors, there was a chocolate layer, cheesecake layer, strawberry layer, mmm....



Here is the groom's cake. Fits my brother perfect.



The bride and her mom and her bridesmaids.



Me and my handsome brothers.



My brother Bryce's cute little family. Blaine was the ring bearer. Austin wore the tux that Blaine wore to Bryce's wedding. They were so cute all dressed up in their tuxes.



There was an old fashioned ice cream station. And any of you who know me know of my love for frozen dairy products.


Michelle likes ice cream too. ;)


Me and my dad.


The cake: civilized.

The cake: not.


For the garter Brad decided to do something fun like we had done. (Nathan pulled out a rubber chicken and a 48FFF red velvet bra before he 'found' the garter') Brad called me the day before and we decided on a collapsible light saber and some seriously funky black satin granny panties. The best part?? Kass had NO idea. You should have seen her face.


Me and the women of my mom's family....well, a good chunk of them. L to R: Aunt Kim, Mom, Grandma, Me, Aunt Linda (whose basement I lived in my first year of college)


Brad and Kass at the back of the stretch expedition limo.

No comments: