Saturday, February 25, 2006


Hello again to all of you, I am still figuring this thing out...it runs slightly different from my old AOL Journal. The picture at right is one of my hubby and I at our friends' wedding last May.

First, thanks to all who have sent their love and support to us with everything we have had to overcome this last week. It has been tougher than anything I could ever imagine and it is doing things to me mentally, emotionally and spiritually that will take a long time to heal.

For those of you who may not know or are new, my hubby and I have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years, we FINALLY got pregnant this January and were extatic! Well all that changed last Friday night when I miscarried. I was and still am devastated...it's all still very fresh and painful and I don't really want to talk to anyone...I suppose that's the beauty of a blog, you are talking to no one and everyone at the same time.
Well, I am going to run, my Mom is here visiting to be a support and help to us and she's only here for one more day.

Lots of Love,

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly I'm sorry to hear that... If you need anything please let me know or if you just want to talk... I know you said you don't want to talk to anyone now... But I just want you to know that I'm here if you do...
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Holly, I am so sorry about the loss of your precious baby.My mom lost a baby once when I was four and I will never forget how she cried during that time.I am here if you ever want to talk, I saw your journal once and thought from your picture you looked like a very sweet person.Here is my email if you feel like talking , Lisa41076@aol.com p.s. My name is Lisa