Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Deal Breaker...

When we moved here last year from R.I., we thought we were making the right decision, and we had several things happen that would seem to have solidified that belief...we found a great house, for a great deal - Nathan's job that worked with his schedule and paid him well...

And things have not been all peaches and roses since we unpacked our boxes. Church has been hard - friends have been hard - money has been almost enough to kill us by itself - I weigh more now than I have EVER weighed - Nathan and I are constantly at each other's throats over STUPID things - our neighborhood is the mexican/white-trash ghetto - family troubles - Nathan lost his job - I can't go to school because of lack of fundage - and the list could go on. and I know I am beating a dead horse by complaining about it all...but 'it's my party and I'll cry if I want to...'

We tried to keep positive and think that we were here 'for a reason' and that all would smooth out over time, but I am beginning to think that it won't. And this last blow of Nathan losing his job just might be the "Deal-Breaker" for us to stay here...maybe it will be Anchors Aweigh for us, sooner than we ever thought...

No comments: