Thursday, September 13, 2007

Motercycles and Mayhem

Nathan got a motercycle...yep, against my will and his better judgement he got a motercycle. I couldn't even tell him no "because it's too expensive" because his brother GAVE it to him :( He already went and took his test and got it inspected ($7) and registered ($10).... I guess I should be happy because it will save us A LOT in gas money each month but I just worry about him...people don't pay attention, especially now with text messaging and cell phones...and I worry about him getting hurt.
-
Frank is a biter...he discovered that toes wiggle when bitten and he thinks it is great, so that is making sleeping time a bit tricky. The good thing is he and Winston seem to really be getting along...Winston just needs to realize that Frank isn't quite big enough to full on wrestle and play with yet - and we have to gently remind him from time to time.
-
My mom is still not doing too well...she's still in ICU...this makes 9 days. And things just aren't healing like they want and she is just not doing too hot...I worry for her and I worry about my dad who sleeps (or attempts to sleep) on the couches in the waiting room...I went down last night (it is almost 1.5 hours from my house to the hospital) and babysat the waiting room while dad went home to shower. Today she is having no visitors and they are going to try and get her to sleep and eat and re-coup from all the craziness...

3 comments:

Ryann said...

Stay strong. I hope that your mother will be healthy, strong, and at home soon!

Anonymous said...

Holly, sending some prayers up for your mom, Hugs Lisa

drumcas said...

Everything will work out! I luvs you!

PS, I must admit I am a motorcycle fan, I almost forced Connor to buy one and I love it:) But, you are right, people are stupid, but Nathan isn't and he will be watching out for them.