Friday, June 17, 2011

One Month...attempt

I can't believe our little guy is one month old today.  That month FLEW by...I need a time turner to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I decided that I wanted to take 'progressive' pictures of Miles his first year...you know the kind...picture of baby with a certain stuffed animal each month to show how much he's grown.  I had the bright idea to try and take a picture of Miles with Winston.  Winston took one look at the baby and had other ideas. 

Why is that thing by me??

I'm outta here

No dad...I will NOT sit by that mini human. 

Stay tuned for plan B.

5 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Haha, yeah my cat, (Parley P. Cat) wouldn't stand (or sit, or lay) for that sort of thing, either.

Do you have a onesie for each month? I really love the 1 month onesie!

Holly said...

I made the onesie. I'm going to make him one every month. This one is super simple...I came up with the idea this afternoon so I was pressed for time.

Chels said...

How did you make the onsie? Is the "1 month" permanent?

Happy Herrons said...

I wondered how the others members of your family would like the baby. Ha!

V said...

ADORABLE!! Miles, the scenario, the onesie but especially baby Miles.