I always heard having a baby would change your life...some things I expected...others have surprised me. Here are some things I've learned so far.
- There is a long list of tasks that, in actuality, only require one hand...although I have been using two hands to do these same tasks my whole life.
- Getting up, dressed, showered, and ready...by noon...x2...is a major undertaking.
- I have a much less sensitive gag reflex than I expected.
- I have pretty good balancing skills...toting a carseat full of baby is tricky in 4" heels.
- I need a lot less sleep than I thought I required...although I should mention that Miles does sleep 7 hours at night. Bless his little soul.
- I will bounce/sway even if I don't have Miles in my arms. I will never stand still again.
- Snuggling to my sweet baby will cure even the bluest of moods.