Sunday, October 16, 2011

Walk for Adoption

Yesterday was the 2nd Annual Walk for Adoption Chicago...it was less chilly this year but TONS more windy.  I love being surrounded by all these adoption lovers.  Something about being in a crowd of people who all GET IT...is just awesome.  


Planning it was crazy...just like last year.  At least I've made some pretty good friends from all our efforts:


 Michelle, Christy & I...the planners of the Walk for Adoption. 

Once again, Nathan had to work on the day of the Walk, but this year I was lucky enough to have my mom in town to help. 


My heart is sad to know that this is my last Walk for Adoption...unless I can convince Christy to hold it in Italy next year....Christy?  :)

Come on...don't you want to see this face next year??!?

No comments: