Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Dear Nathan,

We've seen quite a bit of road together, you and I.  Some of it has been rough and some of it smooth.  When we knelt across the alter that chilly Friday morning ten years ago I had no idea the grand adventure our life together would hold.   

We've hiked mountains,
packed boxes,
walked beaches,
shared our hearts with pets,
laughed until we peed,
road tripped,
survived blizzards,
been scared by a moose,
snuggled on the couch to watch movies, 
sailed seas,
owned a home,
frozen our butts off in the desert at night,
built campfires,
become parents, 
cried on each other's shoulders, 
& loved every minute 

I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have spent the last ten years with than you.  Here's to ten times ten more. 

I love you sweetie. 


2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Happy anniversary to the two of you!

Happy Herrons said...

YAH!!!!!!!!! Congrats and happy kissing!