Monday, October 01, 2007

Apples

Thursday night we went to Nathan's parent's house and canned some apple pie filling - and I am SOOO excited to make pie from it! We have 17 of the quart jars - one for each month and five extra for whenever we feel like it!!


I went down to 'babysit' my mom on friday - and she is doing a little better...but my dad looks worse. I think he is worried now they are home because she's not hooked up to monitoring devices and all...so he worries if she sleeps or not, etc. While I was there I got her a snack and she wanted a red apple, no skin, cut up...as I was doing it I couldn't help feeling like I had a little kid ;)

The Marching Band went on the road Saturday to the game and we froze our buts off!! It snowed almost the entire time...BUT we did get to drive through the canyon which was gorgeous! Right?!? (Sorry the pic it a little odd - I took it from inside the tour bus)


And last but certainly not least - I have to share the newest pics of my babies, because they are just so darn cute. We were watching a move and Frank just had to lay by Winston...

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Hey Holly! I have started a blog because I thought I needed to get in on the fun! Here is my address: http://onedayatatime-tennessee.blogspot.com/

Your kitties are adorable! That is a very sweet picture.
Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cool pic of the canyon.

Winston And Frankie
are TOO cute cuddling.
BFF
K