Monday, October 29, 2007

Tag, I'm it

I have been tagged multiple times...so here it goes:

Five things you may not know about me:

ONE - I like to play in the hot melted wax of a candle. I am not sure when this started, but I like to stick my fingers in the melted wax and make 'finger casts' then peel them off and have little Madam Tussaud's replicas of my own fingers...

TWO - I have enough shoes that I could wear a different pair everyday and not wear the same pair in month. Crazy I know, and the crazier part is I would buy a new pair everyday if I could afford it :)

THREE - I steal cups from football games. Well, I guess it's not stealing because they are just left there - and I always make Nathan go grab them... You know the cups I'm talking about, the big 32oz cups they serve the concession sodas in at football and basketball games. They are excellent cups for ice water in the summer - they work well for 'water scoops' when we bathe the cats and dog - we keep one in the dog food bin to scoop food...they are the perfect cups and if the stadium clean-up crews are just going to throw them away they might as well be taken home and put to good use!

FOUR - I talk to myself - a lot. There is a constantly running dialog between myself and ... myself. And it is not in my mind either, it is out loud. I get weird looks from people all the time because it isn't normal for someone to be walking down the isles of the grocery store having a conversation with themselves...

FIVE - I am addicted to blogs - I read them all the time. Family - friends - celebrity gossip ones...you name it, I read it. I recently stumbled upon a blog of a classmate from high school - and I have been 'secretly' reading it for weeks. And she has links to other people I haven't seen since then and I read their blogs too...I wasn't really friends with any of them...they were the 'popular' kids and I was a band geek - so I guess its a way to spy on the lives I was never allowed to be a part of.

I am going to tag: Kara, Ryann, Kim, Kristin and Mikelle (if you don't have a blog, leave yours in my comments)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,

I don't know if you remember me, Jennifer Wayment. I and my husband Sean were in your ward in Rhode Island. I just ran across this in an e-mail from the Bergeron's (also kind of random) lol. So, I got out of the military, but we were missing the military family etc., so my husband joined the army. He had too many tatoos to join the navy, lol. Ok, so it was fun reading about you guys. Take care.

Jennifer