Friday, October 16, 2009

Gary Allan


Last night I got to go with some of my girlfriends to a concert at the House of Blues. About a month ago my friend Nadia asked if I wanted to go to the Gary Allan concert with her. I have NO idea who he is, but when a friend offers to buy your ticket, you go. I'm glad I did, I had a fantastic time!

Here's some pics from our Ladies Night Out.

We started out with some (overpriced...but good) dinner at the restaurant at the House of Blues.


When we got over to the venue, it was PACKED. We were crammed in there like sardines.



Here is the man himself, with his hot guitar player (the one in the kilt) and his drummer who looks eerily similar to my brother-in-law Jeremy.

How close we were to the stage. (plus a bit of the funky eccentric decor of the HOB)

After the concert we hopped on the Metra back to Great Lakes. Our friendly conductor seemed a bit concerned over Nadia who had consumed quite a few Vodka Tonics. He suggested we take compromising photos. We were too chicken.

At the end...poor tuckered out little cowgirl.


When I woke up this morning my ears were still ringing. The House of Blues was an awesome venue and we will make it a point to get back there before we leave. Hey! Maybe if you (yes, you!) come visit we could go see a show (hint, hint).


And just in case you (like me) didn't know who Gary Allan was...check out this video...I didn't realize he was the one who did this song.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love girls nights...how fun!