It's that time of year again...30 Days of Thankful AND National Adoption Month.
Last year I think I overdid it a bit...posting every day. It made me tired...and I'm pretty sure it made some of you tired! I'm still going to post about adoption...but it will be less. On Wednesdays it will be a post about something adoption related and on Fridays I'll spotlight some of our friends who are hoping to adopt. I might throw in another adoption post here and there...should I feel so inclined. If you wanna get in on the National Adoption Month goodness...you can! Here are some EASY ideas of how you can spread the positive message of adoption:
- Write a blog post featuring someone's adoption story or a couple hoping to adopt
- Tweet about adoption
- Do a Facebook Status raising awareness about adoption
- Read an adoption themed book in your child's class at school
- Ask your local library to create an adoption related book display
- Make a donation to Blessings in a Basket or Birthmother Baskets
- Attend a local adoption event (find them here)
And as far as the 30 Days of Thankful...I'll be putting those up...they'll be in the '30 Days of Thankful' tab up near the top. At the end of the month, I'll post them all (in case you missed them...I know you'll want to read them...cause you love me) You wanna join in on the Thankful good time? I'd love to have you!
If you're going to participate in either National Adoption Month or 30 Days of Thankful...leave a comment with your blog address or Twitter feed and I'll link you to my side bar!