Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Klutz

So Yesterday I woke up late - missed my first class - then when I got to the parking lot I got out and then SLAMMED my elbow onto the door's top corner...instantly my arm went numb, it hurt so bad I couldn't even get a @#&% out...only tears came. I couldn't even pick up my cell phone after...it is still a little tender this morning...ouch

Then last night I dreamed we were in Newport - and it was the day we were supposed to leave - I was crying and trying to take pictures of everything...I woke up and I had a big wet circle on my pillow - my eye mask was soaked and I swear I had dried tears around my eyes...can you actually cry in your dreams??

The good thing is that in my Economics class when the professor was handing back the tests - he called 'Dear John' up to get his and said "Good Job"...if you get above a 20 I think he comments...well I was hoping for something and when he called my name he said: "EXCELLENT!"....whoo hoo....PLUS I was wearing my killer stilettos (didn't have to walk across campus cause I missed my first class) AND I didn't trip when I walked down to pick up my test...double whoo hoo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I knew you had it in you.
Some people walk in their sleep, why no cry?

Did the elbow hurt as much as the running fall?


Silly girl....

the old woman