Sunday, November 05, 2006

Called the Police?!?

so tonight we got home after the football game and we were playing with Besta in the front yard and a cop pulls around the cul-de-sac very slowly and stops in front of our house and gets out. He came up to us and asked us if we just got home - and said someone had called in a report that a dog was making a whole 'lot of ruckus' and it was in 'this' cul-de-sac...we explained to him that Besta whines, but doesn't bark - and asked if the caller had specified which the dog was doing...cause if it was Besta we need to nix that asap...but he said it was barking...and I know there are a couple dogs that bark ALL THE TIME just through the fence from us and I wonder if it was them...

It kinda pisses me off...it makes me hate our neighborhood even more...so next time that Mexi-pop music starts at 8am on a Sunday I am calling the cops...

No comments: