Friday, November 17, 2006

!!!! Lucky Me!!!

Ok, so it is no secret that I like to scrapbook...I have a room in my house dedicated to the sport. :) So I have been kinda unhappy in my job - and it looks as though the jewelry store will be closing after Christmas because it is not doing so well...so I have been perusing the help wanted sections of the paper, etc and came accross something kinda neat on Monday, it read:

TEACHER

Wanted: a Teacher for scrapbooking classes. Must be willing to travel 9 months out of the year. Please send your resume to xxx@xxx.com

So I fired of my resume, they called and set up an interview for today and THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!!!! So I am feeling on cloud 11.5 about right now...it is pretty much my dream job...getting paid to do what I love. I would get paid per show, and there will not be one every weekend, so I am not sure what to do...because I will need $$ coming in on the weeks I don't have shows...should I stay -very- parttime at the baby store? Or ask the scrapbook company to hire me in their office or outlet store to work on the days when I'm not at shows?? Should I even take the job?? I would fly out Wednesday late afternoons and be back on Sunday morning/early afternoon...not every week...likely 15 week(ends) total between Feb and Nov...

Whaddaya think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should go for it. You rarely get a chance to do what you love for a job and traveling is fun! Good luck!
Ryann