Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm alive

Sorry to not post for so long...I am alive.

A couple days after Christmas I started not feeling so well...then New Years Eve Eve it hit hard...and just didn't get better. I thought it was just a 24 hour flu-bug...but over a week later it hadn't gotten better (although the tummy-flu portion only lasted a day or so, much to my relief) So I finally broke down and went to the Dr...and I have a severe Sinus Infection...I am allergic to amoxicillin (sp?) so I am on a weird antibiotic, it isn't working too well, I still feel lots of pressure under my cheeks. I have days left on my drugs so we'll see...

In other news, tomorrow is my last day at the jewelry store and my last day at the baby store could be this Saturday :) :) :) I have had 2 interviews this last week...both went well, so we'll see what happens. :) I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Holly I am sorry you were sick, I hope you are feeling better now, good luck with your job interviews, Hugs Lisa