Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Job!

So I have a NEW job!!
WoooHooo! I will be the front desk person for a local construction company. They have been around since 1935 and are active in the community - they donated a bunch to the ABC Extreme Home Makeover house they did here in October. It is not too glamorous, but it pays well...which will heal the financial ulcer I have acquired. :)

My first day is Monday...8am...I'll let you know how it goes!

The best part is that I will 'stay' at the baby store - but only as an 'on-call-no-one-else-is-available-to-cover-my-shift' type of thing for maybe one Saturday a month...BUT I will be able to keep my SUBSTANTIAL discount...which is also good...

Yipee for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, congrats on the new job !!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Monday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Holly, Congrats on your new job. It should be a fun different change-of-pace. Best of luck
kim

Anonymous said...

You go girl, congrats on the job. You'll do well.

The old woman