Friday, January 19, 2007

...lucky...lucky...lucky...

Not sure how many of you caught the Chargers-Patriots game on Sunday...but if you did you would have to agree that the Pats are LUCKY...they really should have lost that game...BUT, then you get down in the 4th quarter, behind in the score and you got Ice Man on your team so I shouldn't have worried...but I did, and Nathan didn't think they could pull it out... but I had faith in my guys and they did it...now it is on to the Colts this Sunday...this could be interesting...seeing as how the only points the Colts scored in their game on Sunday came from their kicker Adam V...who used to play for the Pats...that could make for some fun game chemistry on Sunday...

The new job is going ok, it is always a bit of an adjustment when you start something new...and I am ok. I cried earlier this week...I just felt so useless...I used to have a job where I was important, I planned big events, did financial stuff....HUNDREDS of people knew who I was...now I am just the 'Front Desk'....I feel like I got demoted :(

I am excited about a new gadget I recently acquired...it is the COOLEST candle warmer...it is a little lamp and it heats from the top...so you don't have to wait for the entire candle to melt before you get the fragrance...you get it within minutes! Here is a picture of it:
It is amazing what a little emotional shopping can do for your moods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aHolly,I agree a new job can be an adjustment, it will get better in time, love the light !!!!!! Hugs Lisa