Wednesday, January 24, 2007

...right??

The new job is going better...it helps that I work with some of the nicest people around... :) I have adjusted ok to the 'dress code'...hehe...I wear jeans, but usually with stilettos and LOTS of bangle jewelry...

I started thinking about something and wondered if anyone else has had this experience as well...if so, please share.

While job searching, I had several interviews where I never heard ANYTHING back...obviously I didn't et the jobs, but even a "Hey, sorry we thought you really sucked and we went with someone else" phone call would be nice...am I wrong?? I think if you take the time to go in and interview with a company they should at least have the courtesy and respect to let you know, even if they didn't pick you...right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, I agree a callback is a courtesy thing and it would be nice if all companys did that, but to me it seems courtesy has become a thing of the past, glad you like your new job, Hugs Lisa

Ryann said...

Yeah, I never got any calls back. I found out by calling the business and being told that they had already filled the positions. I agree that courtesy is gone.