Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stop staring at me swan...

So I tripped...again. This time in the parking lot of Wal-Mart...I was walking trying not get get run over my some white trash psycho in a beater car and I stepped on a rock (which was big and shouldn't have been out in the open like that anyway, maybe I should sue...but I digress...) and FELL on my hands and knees - on the hot asphalt and the white trash psycho just slows the car down and STARES at me...open mouth, bug-eyed stare. It was all I could do to keep that middle finger from springing up (and be accompanied by a couple of my favorite four letter words of course) and yelling "Stare Hard Retard!" She stared at me like she had never even seen a human being before...Sheesh, and NO ONE even asked "Are you ok?"

I don't like going to Walmart much...you know, associating with commoners, etc... but I needed this little white fence they have to put up around my little flower beds to keep that retarded dog of ours and his HUGE CRATER feet out of them!

The garden is doing ok...well parts of it. All the beans and peas we planted didn't fare so well...in fact, a majority of them didn't even come up, and the ones that did got choked by Morning Glory and were all yellow and dying so we just pulled them up...So a list of the survivors:

3 Sweet Red Peppers
2 Green Peppers
2 Chili Peppers
4 Spaghetti Squash

1 Zuchinni Squash - which sadly enough may be on the way out :(
2 Butternut Squash
3 Straight Eight Cucumbers
2 Ice box Watermelon
1 Yellow Meat Watermelon
1 Big Beef Tomato
1 Super Fantasitc Hybrid Tomato
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Cherry Tomato

4 Yellow Pear Tomatoes


mmmmmmm :)

2 comments:

Ryann said...

I"m so so impressed with your green thumb. Well done! And uh, watch out for rocks!

Anonymous said...

Holly, Awwwwwww hope you are ok, Have 4'th of July to you and Nathan, Hugs Lisa