Monday, April 07, 2008

Ooooo

You may notice on the sidebar of my blog that my 'blogroll' looks a bit different. I upgraded to one that will tell you the last time someone updated...and whoever falls to the bottom of the list will be beheaded...I'm just kidding.. he he

They are still working out the bugs, I'm not sure why Janus, Erin & Cindy's don't show an update time...hopefully that will fix itself soon.

Does anyone know if this is the only version of this out on the web or is there another?? I got this by clicking onto Blogger in Draft. I may have to find another service if they don't fix the bug that's 'discriminating' against Erin, Janus & Cindy :(

3 comments:

Ryann said...

That is such a cool feature! It just may show up on my blog also...

Sheila said...

Very fun...I almost called you last night. I was trying to put a link into my post, but just couldn't get it working. I thought, I'll just call Holly, but it was late, so I am living with it...I'll try again. You're blog is fun to look at and read!

Janus said...

I have no idea why mine fell to the bottom of the list. I'll have to take a look at it. funny, but lately I've really been into blogging and have been adding post after post after post. These last few weeks, I've had alot going on and have wanted to share, share, share. In the next couple of days I'll be posting our spring break trip to Tennessee. I figure after all that, I'll be done with blogging for a bit, cause I'm a little tired of typing. I do have to admit, that I'm lovin' my online "journal", it's way fun. Sorry for the long diatribe, but I just can't help myself. Hee!! Hee!!!