Thursday, August 07, 2008

This should be interesting...

It seems that Mr. Favre is now going to be in our division. I think this will be good...we will now have tougher teams to play to prepare us for the offseason. I mean, our division is us, the Dolphins, the Jets and the Bills so in the past couple years we haven't had too much trouble there...sorry, harsh but true. I am excited about the two great quarterback showdowns we'll get this season, but I am also interested to see if the Madden Cover Curse is true...only time will tell. Bring on Football season!! (Well, Patriots pre-season starts today...GO PATS!!)

2 comments:

Lori said...

ooooh. that WILL be interesting. i don't know though, do you think Favre has enough left in him to deal with Brady? Brady's a lot younger than Favre.... I'm half expecting Favre's next year to resemble Joe Montana's...just get his butt whopped and sheepishly go back to retirement. I don't know. Thoughts?

Holly said...

I can see that happening too...I think he should have stayed retired. He would have gone out on the top of his game (well, maybe) instead of possibly flubbing up major and being the laughing stock of Green Bay (and all of the NFL) for years.