Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More adventures with Brad

Brad wanted to see the city...who wouldn't? We made a quick stop off at the lake and snapped a few photos as proof of our visit. Please ignore how white my legs look in this picture.


Isn't this one awesome?


While Brad was here we had our first Chicago Deep Dish Pizza experience. It was awesome. There was enough cheese in one slice of this sucker to feed an army of mice for a week! (Not that I would feed an army of mice, I'm just sayin')


We then headed on over to Millenium Park. It was so much prettier than when we went the first time. All the flowers were in bloom...and as you can see the tulips were beautiful.


Here's a shot of us (well, technically our reflection) in The Bean. Are you astounded at my fantastic photographer skills? I know I am. :)



Then we shopped the Magnificent Mile...well, window shopped. I got to drool over shoes and clothes and the boys drooled over iphones. I swear I didn't retouch this photo at all...the river really is that color. Doesn't it make you want to jump in for a swim?
Here's a shot looking North up the Magnificent Mile. More tulips.
We hiked up to the 96th floor of the John Hancock Building for a little look-see. Pretty good view, eh?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

that looks so fun! And you look great!

Sheila said...

Don't worry, my legs are whiter than that! HEe hee. What a beautiful city, I love reading about your adventures. And very good photog skills! :)

Amanda said...

Those tuplips are amazing! What fun sight seeing. And I love, love, love the Help us Adopt picture! Yes I do.

Happy Herrons said...

I heard it is still that color from March 17 - when they put in the green dye for St. Patrick's Day.