Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fabric Remnant Buyers Anonymous

Hi my name is Holly and I am addicted to buying fabric remnants.  (In Utah I worked mere minutes from a Joann's Fabric...I would spend my breaks picking through their remnant bins)





Good thing I'm unemployed right now...I can use my free time to finally use all this fabric.  I've already made quite a few receiving blankets and many burp cloths...whenever we are blessed with children they'll have enough blankets to use a different one every day for a month!

2 comments:

Lori said...

awesome! that's a great talent to have. i'm excited to see your finished products!

Anonymous said...

As I write this, my adopted son & friends are talking & playing. (He was adopted from our county's foster care program!!! We did not have to pay---just had to go through classes, interviews.)

I too collect remnants. Have made lots of doll clothes - daughter now in college---so next target is niece's daughter (who is still a baby!)