Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I'm a Gleek

Nathan and I have recently started watching Glee.  I have to admit I was hesitant at first, the thought of high school kids breaking out into song seemed a bit cheesy to me.  But I caught a glimpse of an episode one night and loved it.  So we put the first two seasons on our Netflix que and have been catching up on the episodes we've missed.  Today we watched an episode where a Glee club from a school for the deaf sang John Lennon's Imagine...which just happens to be my favorite song.  It brought me to tears and I just had to share it. 

Here you go:

2 comments:

Faye said...

I cried too...

Bree said...

I love Glee. Just to warn you, season 2 takes a nosedive to the toilet. They still sing well, but some times it just rubs me wrong! But don't stop watching, it gets better. :)