Monday, March 07, 2011

Reunited...

...and it feels so good!

A week ago Friday we came home from the Temple (which we are LOVING btw) and I logged onto my beloved laptop to check my email.  Instead of bringing up my cute desktop photo of Nathan and Winnie, I got this:


This is bad.  Bad, sad, bad.  I used my iTouch and made an appointment for the following morning with the Genius Bar at the local Apple Store.  They gave me the bad news: my hard drive had crashed, taking everything with it.  Sad, sad day indeed.  I actually teared up at the Apple Store...the guy must have thought I was crazy.  Luckily most of my pictures and music were backed up on an external hard drive, so in the grand scheme of things I didn't lose as much as I could have lost, and for that I am grateful.  

Today was the happy day...the day I got the call from Apple telling me to come pick up my baby...er... macbook.  I did happy dances all the way to the car...and all the way through the mall...and all the way back out to the car.  Pretty sure most of the people who saw me thought I was on drugs. 


I'm just happy to have my buddy back.  Boy did I miss you. 

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

Yah for being connected to the world!!

Unknown said...

We missed him too. I was wondering where you were.