Friday, December 01, 2006

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I have been a pretty good girl this year - most of the time...and even if I haven't it has all be justified. ;) I try my very best to be a good person, and I could really use a good holiday 'pick-me-up' with the whole readjusting thing...

Some people say I'm too old to write to Santa, but I don't think I am too old to send you a letter, afterall...I'm still a kid at heart.

I would like Seinfeld Season 7 on DVD.



I would like 2 fire extinguishers (to 'adoption-ready' the house)




I would like a 5 Quart Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer in Gloss Cinnamon




I would like a small space heater (our basement gets REALLY cold...)
This one is the Honeywell HZ-315 Ceramic Quick Heat...and it has gotten really great reviews. (plus it is inexpensive!)...amazon.com...



Oh, and one more thing...I well, we would like a baby too, if you could swing it. :)

Love (and cookies),

Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, I hope somday you can have a baby, any baby would be lucky to have you as a mom, Hugs Lisa P.S. If you would like a Christmas card email me your address to Lisa41076@aol.com