Thursday, December 28, 2006

hmmm...

well, I have to admit, the 'self obsorbed' comment threw me a bit...and the more research I have done, the more surprised I have been...the person who left that comment has frequented my blog...for a while, in fact they checked it this morning.... I have their IP address and know what city and state they reside in...and all I can say is SHAME ON YOU. p.s. it is spelled Absorbed....just for the next time you feel like being a jerk and leaving uncalled for comments in someone else's blog



All nastiness aside, we had an ok Christmas...ate lots...played games with siblings...ate more, etc. I used some Christmas $$ to get me the Cricut...which is totally awesome and will make scrapbooking SO much easier. I also got the mixer I have been wanting for 2 years now so I am pretty excited.

In other great news, I gave my notice at the baby & jewelry stores today. I just can't work there any longer...I need a job where I can be of more use...where I can put to use the skills I have gained over the years...plus they are psychotic....so I am on the job junt yet again....hopefully we'll have more luck this time!

I would like to thank those of you who posted nice comments...and Ryann, I've checked your blog and see no new entries...so I am hoping that means a new little one for you and Terry and the girls! :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, Wishing you a wonderful "2007" Hugs Lisa