Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our Kids

Aren't they just SO cute...sometimes I forget that I want to kill the dog...

I got a brithday package from a good friend in Rhode Island and Winston LOVED the box...he will sleep in it ANYWHERE it is...so we end up hauling it all around the house for him...I think was his way of telling us to move back! :) Thanks Lu!





We brought Besta in for the first time...after a LONG bath...and he and Winston actually got along pretty well...Winston loves to have Besta lick his ears...which is good cause Besta LOVES to lick...



Winston has to follow Besta everywhere...so when Besta eats...Winston drinks out of his bowl...so stinking cute...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, your kids are adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Cute! cute! Cute!!!! I love the look on Winston's face while being licked by besta. Luv Kim