Friday, January 18, 2008

Five Things

I have been tagged by Kimberly so here it goes....oh and I tag Abby, Ryann, Joy, Briana and Sheila.

Five things on my to do list:
Run
Pay the bills
Iron my work shirt
Christmas Cards (do you think it's too late for this??)
Brush the kittens

Five jobs I've held:
Nanny
Cherry Picker (for real...this was my first job)
Smoothie Maker
Jewelry Saleswoman
Waitress

Five Places I've Lived:
Virginia Beach, VA
Newport, RI
Logan, UT
Pleasant View, UT
Smithfield, UT (Almost Logan...)

Five of my favorite snacks:
Claussen pickles
Dark Chocolate
Garlic Triscuits
Popcorn - homemade, with Parmesan Cheese on it ...mmmm
Cinnamon Candy


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy some kids
Pay off our debt
Build a new house
Go on a long trip somewhere IT IS NOT SNOWING
Save the rest

No comments: