Tuesday, January 08, 2008

p.s.




As I was sitting on our bed writing the post, Frankie came and snuggled into the pillows next to me...SO CUTE...


















Also, I finally found someone who cut my hair RIGHT...I got it cut on Saturday and I colored it darker than I usually do...plus it has PURPLE streaks in it (yes, I wanted it that way)....and I guess if you want to get technical they are more "Red-Violet" ... you can't see the streaks in this photo, but you can see the overall color... cute?? yes, no?

3 comments:

Abby said...

The picture's too dark to see it. Take another one.

Abby said...

So where's my photo? I want to see your hair.

Anonymous said...

From what I see it looks great. You look good with darker hair as well as the lighter blonde. I darkened mine and made it like a Choclate Cherry as it said on the box. I refuse to take any pics of it yet. B/c I am ill and very pale. We got the virus of all get out viruses throughout our house. Mike, Jw and I got it.. It was terrible.. so until I get to feeling better and my color comes back, will I then take pics...
Hope all is well with you and your hubby. Hope life is treating you both wonderfully..
I have a blog now, the addy is
http://richristina.blogspot.com/
Check it out sometime... Hugs to ya...