Thursday, February 28, 2008

I survived....barely

I just returned from the dentist. I didn't think I was going to make it there for a while, but I pulled through in the end. I had a couple cavities filled and a temporary crown put on (I'll get the real one in a couple weeks and despite my pestering, it won't be pink). The bad news is that I apparently have a bit too much 'gum' for my dentist's liking so he had to cut away some of it...and the wonderful numbing agent is just starting to wear off and I can tell I'm going to be a bit sore.

So back to work I go - answering the phones with half my mouth still a bit numb ought to be interesting.

5 comments:

Abby said...

So is that what the problem was with your teeth before?

Holly said...

Nope...last Saturday night half of one of my back molars fell out - this was the crown for that...the phantom pain in my front teeth has subsided over the last couple days...must have been a sinus thing

Abby said...

Well that's a blessing anyway. There's only so much a body can handle at once.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better.

I can't stand the dentist!! It gives me so much anxiety and my hands (and pits) sweat. Bleak!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Holly, Awww I hate going to the dentist, I hope you get to feeling better soon, Hugs Lisa