Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth

I am SOOOOO excited - on Thursday I am going to The Happiest Place on Earth!!! Disneyworld you say?? Nope. Disneyland you jest?? Nope.


DSW

Now for those of you unfortunate enough to have never been humbled by the wonderful awesomeness that is DSW, let me give you a glimpse into heaven on earth:

SHOES!!!

Shoes as far as the eye can see... in EVERY color and style... oh, I think I may just faint. And to go with all these fabulous shoes, what could be better than:


Fabulous pocketbooks!!! :)

A new DSW just opened not far from here (well, over an hour, but for shoes, it is SO worth it!) and we are going on Thursday.

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

If you are close to SLC - COME for dinner! We could even meet - wait, Thursday I have a dress rehearsal for a choir concert - maybe dessert? Or some early and we could do lunch?

Anonymous said...

DSW ??????? Never heard of them, Have fun shopping, Hugs Lisa