Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer of a Million Hikes


I have decided to set a 'Resolution' for myself (and thereby Nathan too, and sometimes Besta). We live in some of the most beautiful country around and I would like to see more of it. So starting last night I decided to make a list of hiking trails I want to conquer before summer is up (or before we move if we do indeed move...)

We did our first one last night and while it cannot in actuality be called a 'hiking trail' it was a good warm-up for Nathan and I who have been a little sloth-like as of late. We did not take photos to document our travels, but we're going to do the trail once a week - we took Besta and he LOVED it - so next time we go I'll take and post some pics.

Tonight (well, this evening) we are hiking the Wind Caves - I have never done that in the daylight (funny story...I'll tell you when I post pics) so it should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like hiking too, If it's not too hot. The best easy-ish hike I've ever been on is to "Delicate Arch" in Moab! A MUST DO before leaving the state. It is more beautiful than I ever imagined. I'm going again next spring.

Kim