Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dream Interpretations

I have the weirdest dreams...and last night's was no exception...

I was camping, at least I think I was...there were trailers all around and a big cabin...and in the cabin there were stoves all along the walls and I was cooking. In the dream a friend had triplets and she gave me one...a little girl.

Funny thing about my dreams - I never actually have a baby...people will give us one, or we will find one...do you think that is me processing the fact that I might never have a baby of my own, or do you think it is 'telling the future' for me?

I hate dreams where we get a baby and then I wake up and realize it is not real :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Holly you will make a wonderful mother, I hope you can have a child someday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Could be a little of both. I can tell you that even though I have "made my peace" with the fact that I will most likely never have another baby of my own, and we are commited and working on the adoption process I still get that knife in my heart anytime some one close to me gets pregnant and has another baby. All I can say is this... it does get easier.... not easy... but easier. It takes YEARS... years... and a lot of hard work and tears (and therapy ha!) to get to that place. I feel for you... I really do! Im here if you ever need me...

Kara