Friday, March 23, 2007

The legend lives on...

Remember a while back I mentioned all those stories about tripping...and how my nickname on the Drumline was trip?

This morning I was getting ready...I went into the closet and put one shoe on, reached for the other, and then WHAM...I fell. I smacked my left shoulder blade and back of my head against the wall, my right leg shot out, hitting the legs of my 4' tall jewelry case and it then tipped over onto me hitting the front of my stupid skull, my left leg got smashed up against the little set of stairs I have in the closet to reach the top shelf, and it is scraped and bleeding...

Still not sure how it happened...I think I rolled my ankle...the bummer is that I got new shoes last night...they are super cute but they have a narrow wedge heel...I fear only more accidents are to come... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you'd better be careful, whan you get in your 30's you will start snaping bones when you fall.

Hope your day is a little less clumsy!
K