Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It better not

The weather here today - and supposedly for the next two days is supposed to be nasty...like 12+ inches of snow nasty...and it had better not be - my Aliums are coming up and it will kill them :(

In other 'news' - hehe, I said that like I am so important...chuckle. Nathan's brother flew in for a couple days and that's always good - but the happier news is that he's coming back this summer and bringing the whole fam! I haven't seen all those nieces and nephews in a while and it will be SO fun to see/hang out with them! :) Its hard because Nathan's got siblings spread all over the world...and some we don't see very often. In fact, we have 1 niece and 2 nephews that we have never seen :(


I have been seriously contemplating buying a sports car...I like them but so far I have seen it as totally unpractical...afterall...you can't put a car seat in a 2-seat convertible...but I think it might be good for me...having a car that won't 'allow' for children can give my mind (and heart) a break from thinking about it all the time. Plus, driving around in a sports car would be a little more motivation to lose some weight - cause I don't want to be the fat girl in the hot car...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would look cute in a sports car!! And they are fun to drive.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Holly, wow I am excited for you getting a sports car, go for it girl !!!!!!!! Hugs LiSA