Monday, June 23, 2008

Drugs...

Well I couldn't take the stupid tooth pain anymore, so I sucked it up and decided to take the antibiotic.  I got some probiotic pills to take and then also ate active yogurt and lots of cheese and for the most part I have been fine.  I got a nasty headache about 2 hours after taking each dose, and I did get some bloating...but fortunately I never got the diarrhea (thank heavens!!...especially since we spent the last four days camping) I just took my last dose just now and I get to have a blessed root canal tomorrow at 2:45.  Whohoo for me!

I just wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't think I was sick in the hospital with c.diff.

1 comment:

Abby said...

So happy to hear it. And if it makes you feel any better, every antibiotic has that warning on it.