Monday, October 20, 2008

This is Halloween, this is Halloween...

(cue the Nightmare before Christmas music...)

My friend Abby turned me onto CakeWrecks.  It is a hilarious website devoted to cakes gone wrong...which admittedly would not be hilarious if it were my cake.  For some good laughs go daily.  I checked today's cake and saw a most excellent cake.  (for fun she posts awesome cakes gone right on Sunday)  See for yourselves:


I LOVE the Nightmare Before Christmas...and this cake is absolutely FABULOUS!  If I were this talented I would make it for our Halloween party - not that we'll be lacking awesome treats for that though (I'll be sure to post pics).

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Holly, thanks for the link to the cake blog. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I think it's fun looking at those crazy cakes, but the commentary is just hilarious! Funny stuff. Thanks. Have a great day. Sheila

me and him said...

ok, so here is my random story that must be shared...i was wondering if i had any creepy blog stalkers.(you know the ones that you dream about standing over you as you sleep) i decided the best way to find our would be to google our blog and see if anyone was stalkin' (since i can't figure out sitemeter) anyhoo...i found a website that had the words "marci's little family" my shaky hand clicked hoping i would not find my killer...and...THERE YOU WERE!! so comforting i have to tell you! and although, you were definately caught as a blog stalker...i'm not mad!! (hehe) i'm so gald we can keep in touch. we miss you guys. not like either of us moved anywhere..or at least i believe you're still in logan! but it sounds like you're pretty busy. two jobs? crazy! we'd love to catch up. dinner? let us know! i'd hate to have to stalk you!