- I have a slight obsession with shoes...I am currently at 92 pairs. Yep, 92.
- Even though I was born on Christmas, my favorite holiday is Halloween...hands down.
- Six cities in three states have had the distinct honor of calling me a resident. In a month or so, that will be seven cities in four states.
- Never broken a bone, but I did tear all the ligaments in my right ankle in indoor track in 9th grade.
- As of last Sunday I have been married for seven years to the luckiest guy alive. (actually, I am the lucky one)
- I LOVE writing. Actual using a pen writing. I used to practice my penmanship when I was younger...of my own free will and choice.
- During high school I went through a bit of a Hippie phase. It was nothing but bell bottoms, polyester and The Beatles. (there was also a lot of Purple...so much that someone nicknamed me PG...Purple Gothic)
- I am the oldest of four and the only girl.
- One of my Christmas presents from Nathan was a notebook that fits in my purse...all so I can make lists any time I want.
- Nathan calls me a hoarder. I will admit that I have a bit of a collecting problem (see #1)
- When I grow up I want to be a secret service agent, college professor, graphic designer, event planner, professional photographer, psychologist, interior designer, concert pianist, lawyer, stay-at-home-mom.
- Want a slice of the best pumpkin pie ever? I can do that for you. (Apple Pie and Cheesecake too)
- I have OCD. For real. Actually diagnosed and medicated.
- I LOVE to cook...my mom doesn't and hasn't EVER. Not sure where I got it from.
- My outfit of choice would be a skirt and heels.
- One time I chopped my hair off. I went from waist length to a chin length bob in one snip. (well, it actually took a few to get through the ponytail)
- I play flute, piccolo, piano and drums. I took piano lessons for a year when I was ten and other than that I have never studied privately...kinda wish I would have...sometimes I am sad thinking of the talent I could have cultivated. :(
- I sing all the time. Unless there is someone around who can hear...the kitties are my only acceptable audience.
- I would LOVE to be in a musical...and not in the pit orchestra. But then I'd have to be able to sing in front of people... (see #18) Roxie Hart in Chicago would be my dream role.
- Going to the dentist should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
- I have an intense desire to run a marathon...but unfortunately I lack the motivation to get my sorry butt out of bed and train.
- My Barbies and I had an ongoing secret relationship until 8th grade. I hope for girlie girls who will want to play Barbies with their mom...I still have 2 large rubbermaid tubs full of Barbies, clothes, furniture, etc...just in case. I also have a Barbie Jeep and a Barbie Van.
- I never wanted children until the summer of 2004. Some switch flipped that summer and now I know I can't have one I want twenty.
- I hate when people use incorrect grammar. Misuse of homonyms (Your/You're and There/Their/They're and Here/Hear) is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
- There is a constant running dialogue between me and myself and I in my head. It occurs in the shower, driving to work, eating and trying to fall asleep. I keep myself pretty good company.
Friday, February 06, 2009
25 things you never wanted to know
Ok, so this has been passed around more than the easy cheerleader in highschool, and since I have been tagged by no less than seven people here it goes. If you actually knew all these, stop stalking me.