Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

This was kind of a lame Halloween year at our house.  I caught a wicked nasty bug and spent Friday, Saturday and most of today in a drug-induced state.  If you know me at all you know just how much I {{LOVE}} Halloween...so it was a big bummer to get sick this weekend.  But being sick didn't stop us from cuddling on the couch, cranking up the fire and watching some scary movies.  Poor Winston had to be the one to fulfill my dress-up desires (well except for my black cat socks), Nathan was excited to trick-or-treat from our Halloween candy stash and I was relieved to have the weekend off (I only get one off a month) to rest. 

This is the second year in a row we've been lame for Halloween...we'll have to go all out next year. 

Oh - brownie points to whoever can name the source of Winston's quote.

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

it was in the "puffy shirt episode" between Kramer and Jerry on Seinfeld.. Correct? LOL

Abby said...

LOVE the pirate hat. What cat doesn't like to wear clothes?