Saturday, December 06, 2008

Stress=Sick

So we have not heard.  Still.  Grrrr.  

I woke up Wednesday and my throat was sore...I didn't want to go to work, but I had a bunch to do so I went.  With the help of drugs, lots of drugs.  Thursday, same thing.  Thursday night came, and I didn't get to sleep until 5:30am...which I guess is technically Friday morning.  I thought that I could catch a good 2 hours, and wake up and go to work and be fine.  Not so.  I woke up at 7am and wished I could crawl into a dark hole somewhere.  So I called in sick. I am suck a slacker. 

I think the stress of all of this has not helped.  I feel like my head is in a big balloon, my chest aches and my teeth hurt.  I am glad that it is a certain type of hurt though, because it is 'sinus-cavity-hurt' not 'oh-crap-i-have-to-go-to-the-dentist-hurt'. 

Well, I am going to go drink something warm and take some drugs. Hopefully we'll hear on Monday.  

3 comments:

Lori said...

oh blast! i hope you hear soon, too!

me and him said...

dang. maybe you need some peperidge farm cookies and a comedy/chick flick. i had the same symptoms last nighs...and it sure helped. stress sucks. hopefully no news is good news!

Kara said...

Oh so sorry Holly! I had that crap for 2 weeks and it would not DIE!!! Hope you feel better soon.