Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tough

I don't want to go. I am not excited. I am almost dreading it. But I realize it is the best opportunity for our current and future family. It sucks that we have to move away from family. It sucks that we have to find home for our dog. It sucks that we won't be able to buy a house, and that we'll have to 'share walls' with other people. It sucks that we'll be moving in horribly cold weather. I get all that, but I also know that it SUCKS not to be able to just get pregnant and have kids whenever we want. It SUCKS that for four and a half years our life has existed in two week sections, and has been full of disappointments. It SUCKS to live in a neighborhood where no one wants to know you. It SUCKS to have a congregation at church that is perfectly fine with you not being there.

But you know what sucks most? Having people try and talk you out of going...especially since I don't really want to go in the first place.

:(

No comments: