Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where is your powder room?

In the event that you needed to use the lavatory in our house you would have the option of two. This one: (generally intended for use by guests)

With a wicked cool sink.


Or this one: (our Master Bath)

Yep, that is a separate shower...and yes it is marble. (I feel like a Rockefeller) Want to hear something cool, yet oddly creepy? Our toilets shut their lids BY THEMSELVES. All you do is start it and the lid gently closes on its own. Seriously.

Here's a shot looking out of our bathroom into a little slice of our bedroom...which we have chosen to make into a quasi-office.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

how beautiful! It's so fancy! :) I love how you called it wicked cool. My kids are saying that now, "wicked". I think it's a Rhode Island word! :)

The Grush's said...

It is official. I need you to come decorate my house. We have lived here for a year and it still looks like we just moved in. I can't do anything without a great idea and those are just not coming to me. Your condo looks amazing. I love your container for your spatula. Maybe I will copy you.

ChristinaS said...

I love that sink. it is wicked cool! And the idea of a toilet shutting itself. Mann, wish everyone had one of those. You know like a non-optional thing. Then I wouldn't have to yell at some guys to put the thing down. LOL Thank Goodness my husband isn't one of those guys! IT's looking good Holly... Keep 'em coming!

GRK_MMM said...

WOW what a great place. I love the sink.