Wednesday, June 20, 2007

more Bear Lake

Kinda funky...but this is me with my marshmallow stick ... we tried the new Strawberry marshmallows...they make the BEST S'mores when you use chocolate graham crackers...mmmm




Marie is such a dork...she was trying to get in the tent and tripped...sound like anyone else you know?!?



Adam and Nathan making an excellent breakfast over the fire. There is just something about cooking over a fire that makes it taste better... :)mmmmm




This is a picture taken off the boat ramp...I couldn't believe the color of the lake that day...I mean, it is always a pretty teal-ish, aqua blue...but this was just incredible...now I know why they call it the Caribbean of the Rockies!




When we got to the lake the picnic table had spider webs on it and I HATE spiders so I made Nathan and Adam carry it out into the lake to rinse it off... They were awfully good sports about it. :)



Right before we left the lake we took a few photos...the pic of the four of us was taken then. This is a photo of me, Nathan and my brother Brad...or B-rad as he likes to be called...we are just a bunch of nerds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, looks like you had fun at Bear Lake, Hugs Lisa