Monday, June 11, 2007

Stomach Flu

Well, Bear Lake was ok...except for when we pulled back into town I got almost immediatly sick...we cruised home and I walked in the house - straight to the bathroom and started puking my guts out.

I was up every hour or so all night alternating 'ends' (for lack of a less graphic term)...I threw up everything I had eaten all day Sunday and through the night I had sipped on a Coke and ice chips, but ended up throwing them up too...

So my question is: how do I stay hydrated with the Stomach Flu...I am dying of thirst, but last night at one point while I thought I was safe I drank like 3oz of super cold water, and them puked it up within minutes...I've tried taking a Pepto, but I can't keep it down.

To add insult to injury...I got burned on my back. I did suncreen myself, but only once on my back, because we spent a lot of time in the car driving around the lake because the wind was blowing so hard...so I think that is making me extra thirsty...

So what do I do? Any home remedies out there? (It needs to be something I can do at work because I'm there today)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, for nausea ginger is a good natural cure and as far as your sunburn Noxeuma works good, hope you are feeling better, Hugs Lisa