Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wedding

My little brother got married last week...I need to get some pics from someone else because mine are not that good...plus I only got like 10...

This one is pretty funny...that's the twin of the brother who got married...and me (in the red) Shanna (bride) and Emma (yellow) line dancing to Boot Scootin' Boogie - because we're basically a bunch of hicks...sorta

Brad didn't really know what he was doing, so most of the time I was trying to avoid running into him...nerd

When you click on the pic and see me upclose I am making a super funny face...double nerd

This is me and my mommy...the bridesmaids were in Popsicle dresses (so nicknamed by me and Michelle and Emma) I wore red (obviously), Emma yellow and Michelle HOT pink (the three girls from Shanna's side wore one of each color too) I'll try to get a pic of my sexy hot shoes...4" white stilettos (ya, I'm crazy...but hey I'd do almost anything for sexy hot shoes!!)
..Then the 3 moms (Shanna's real mom, step mom and my mom) each wore one of the colors...funny that my mom wore red too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, Congrats to your brother, Hugs Lisa